• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Home Page Issue

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Is anyone else getting a blank screen or a server error when they try to access the home page in Mozilla? It works fine in IE.

Cheers,
Bubba

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Having the same problem right now. I got through by just going to one of the random forum pages that I had in my history.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is anyone else getting a blank screen or a server error when they try to access the home page in Mozilla? It works fine in IE.

Cheers,
Bubba

The site seemed to be down (for me) all day yesterday and I was getting a screen full of script. I suspect Web-san and his team of monkeys were doing something to the site.

Brett

Birdman

I'm having problems with Firefox too, right now i'm on a computer on campus. Running on IE, so I wonder what the Bug in Firefox is?

akdorsey

You got a problem with me?
Right now i'm on Firefox and its fine but when you click Forum I get alot of sentences and random junk.

The site seemed to be down (for me) all day yesterday and I was getting a screen full of script. I suspect Web-san and his team of monkeys were doing something to the site.

I had the exact same thing yesterday...

WBGTSNA

NPQ from SNA
Contributor
Problem fixed... can run from Firefox now.

Nope. It runs from Firefox as long as you don't go to the main homepage (my bookmark for the site). I had to click on a random link still to get into the site.

Should I change my bookmark to something else?

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I hacked into the site after I wasn't being taken very seriously here. I hope I don't have to take even more drastic measures.