• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Holidays During OCS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dop03

SNA Wife
My husband is at OCS right now and I was wondering if anyone knew if he might get any part of Labor Day weekend off. It will be his 7th week into OCS and his grades are good and he passed his first RLP. Just curious!
bouncy_125.gif

slabicro

Helo wife
From all the chatting I have done on here it seems he might have a decent weekend of liberty but doubtful that he would have time to go anywhere other than Pcola. I guess since he is in his 7th week though they have been secured? I am sure there is someone that will read this and have a better answer for you
bouncy_125.gif

Dop03

SNA Wife
His class is secured already. I just wanted to know if I went up to Pensacola if there would be a good likelihood that I would get to see him at all that weekend. I have heard that sometimes family or spouses go up to see someone and then OCS classes don't get liberty. I have an 8 hour drive, so I was just trying to see if anyone knew anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.