• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hi Mom's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tukka

Ripper Chic
Just wondering what the dress is for Hi Mom's...I have seen posts for Graduation and Dine Out but none for this event!
Any help?

bg7

TUKKA,
THE ONLY INFORMATION I HAVE SEEN IS ON KATHY'S WEBSITE. IT'S WWW.KATHYUNLEASHED.COM. CLICK ON FORUMS, AND THEN ON NAVY STUFF, AND OCS GRADUATION. SHE MENTIONS THE HI MOMS AND SAYS IT RANGES FROM SOME PEOPLE IN JEANS TO GIRLS IN "HOOCHIE" DRESSES, SO I GUESS IF YOU FIND SOMETHING IN BETWEEN THE TWO, YOU SHOULD BE FINE :icon_mi_1 GOOD LUCK!

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
That post is a little lengthy, so I'll summarize it here. I wore a long, casual skirt and a sweater (it was February) and I didn't feel out of place. BG said it though - it ranged from jeans to sparkly cocktail dresses.

Of course, it really depends on where your SO's class is having theirs. My boyfriend's class had theirs at the Officers' Club, but I've heard of other classes having theirs at Maguires (which is a bar). I think that would change the attire...

:)

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Bank on it being at the O club. That's the default location unless some other special event bumps you. That happened to us and we had it in town (world's landing, I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.