• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

HELP getting in touch with DCO recruiter (Boston)

pmm

Hi All,

I am a recent graduate of a top 15 university. Currently, I am working as an analyst for a boutique consulting firm in Boston

I've been seriously thinking about and researching the Navy Reserve DCO program since the summer and I really believe this is something I would like to do. I realize the application process is competitive, but I want to at least give it my best shot.

I've been trying to get in contact with the Boston DCO recruiter but have been unsuccessful. The only information I have is listed on is from the Navy Recruiter link which tells me to call the 800-792-9099. I've called multiple times and left messages, but still no luck. I plan on sitting down with my family to discuss this decision over the holidays, but, before I do, I was hoping to have some questions answered myself.

Does anyone have any advice on how to best get in contact with the appropriate person?

Thanks so much!
P

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
PM me your email. I can put you in touch with a friend in Boston who went through the process.