• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Helo gouge

pocketsizejesus

Do the chickens have large talons?
I've had this site up for a little while now, but I figure it might help more people if I post the link here:

http://www.mswest.net/flightschool/

I have some course rules gouge there that basically lets you browse through course rules in a way that makes sense. RWOP was a piece of crap when I went through (not that long ago), and I suspect it still is.

I also have discuss items gouge for the new MPTS curriculum. Basically it's Brimblecom's gouge, rearranged for the new syllabus with a little bit of extra stuff added here and there.

Hope it helps.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
I have some course rules gouge there that basically lets you browse through course rules in a way that makes sense. RWOP was a piece of crap when I went through (not that long ago), and I suspect it still is.

Actually they just published the new RWOP, better organized...so its a step up at least...

Site looks good, some of the course rules obviously have changed with the new RWOP but I suspect most of it is the same other than that...also just further aid for everyone else there is aslo Marine Gouge

lowflier03

So no $hit there I was
pilot
Actually Brimble was out of date when I went through. The most current info came from BryanWeatherup. Not that any of that info is that hard. Probably the most helpful part is the instrument stuff with form fillable flight plans and jet logs.

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
Thanks for the recommendation. BTW, the new RWOP has glossy pages with color pictures. Seriously. (The day after it came out, they released errata pages.)