• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heckler & Koch P30

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wouldn't get an HK without the LEM. At the moment I'm torn between the P30 in 40 and the HK45. One of them will be inbound soon.

I've got the DA/SA P30S in .40SW. LIke you, I'm going to go with a LEM (in an HK45) although after I buy a 1911. I've enjoyed the P30S so far but wouldn't mind expanding my calibers to .45ACP.

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
I converted my V3 to the "TGS" LEM variant. It was a pain in the ass, taking 2 hours and requiring 3 hands (and I didn't even change the Trigger Return Spring, which is optional, and supposedly the biggest bitch of the switch), but it ROCKS. I wish I had bought a V2 outright. People ripping on HK triggers really need to try out a Law Enforcement Modification variant before they say anymore. The design is artifice, and in practice, the first shot take-up is very, very light, while retaining the length of the DA pull, breaks clean, and is followed by a relatively short reset. It seems like best combination of a safe action combined with shootability in a hammer-fired package.