• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Heads up…AOCS All Hands Reunion…06-07OCT23

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Just a heads up for fellow AOCS dudes/dudettes…

The AOCS All Hands Reunion is 06-07OCT23 in Pensacola, FL. I just signed up for the reunion since our OCT work scheds just came out at Delta…but the deadline to sign up is advertised as 22SEP23. You sign up at aocsreunion.com. From looking at the roster, it looks like there are well over 200 DIs and AOCs signed up so far. If you check the roster, it lists name and class so you can see if any of your classmates are attending.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Yeppers…I’m currently training for this AOCS reunion [see simulated rifle run pics below]…missed the last one in 2021 but was able to go to the one in 2019…the AOCS reunions are every two years…

IMG_5556.jpeg

IMG_5554.jpeg

Also, I‘ve been working on my DI imposter character for this AOCS reunion…

IMG_6281_Original.jpeg

Fallonflyr

pilot

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Floor buffer awaits your arrival!

Yeppers…Freddie Fredrickson and I were buffing the AOCS BATT I decks every weekend back in 1986 due to our humongous accumulations of demerits/EMI. Believe it or not, those buffers do require skills to operate. I was pretty good at it back in 1986, however, I attempted to buff the decks at my local VFW post a few years back and it was a real shit show…apparently, I had forgotten how to do it. Luckily, one of the Vietnam dudes stepped in got me squared away.