• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Has ANYONE heard from the INTEL board lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psrogers

Intel Officer
Has ANYONE heard from the intel board in the last six months? Why are they so slow?

I could understand if they were doing security checks, but I didn't even turn in an EPSQ with my intitial application.

richwebb

This is getting kind of ridiculous isn't it? how come they can decide if someone is qualified to fly a $50 gazillion airplane in two weeks, but take 3 MONTHS for a RESTRICTED line officer?! Apparently, they do do a small background check before accepting Intel applicants, to sort of test the waters, but not the full check. That comes while you're in OCS, apparently.

I'm writing a letter to the Commander of my recruiting district, certified mail, to find out what's going on. Not a bad letter, just a very deferential inquiry. I'll let you know what i find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.