• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Harrier crash in CA

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
Telling words from Shortney back in 2013:
"I know from history, from personal experience, I know this is going to be painful and cost a lot," he said in the sit-down in his Norfolk, Va., office. "What I don't want to do is experience those mishaps."
These mishaps could occur should the Navy be forced to meet operational demands too quickly, after these cuts have wrecked the force. When the money does return, Gortney estimates it will cost three times the savings and take untold months to return the fleet to the proper readiness level.
"I can tell you, there will be mishaps. Airplanes will crash because aircrews will not have the proper skill set," Gortney said.
http://www.armytimes.com/article/20.../4-star-8216-Painful-budget-cuts-loom-sailors

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Without getting to much into speculation, I don't think they will find that the recent harrier mishaps had much to do with flight hours.