• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Hardcore leaked OCS video

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Oorah for the Marines... You Navy boys are something else...

the guy at 1:00 has his cover on inside... wtf mate?
Since you're not really a Marine yet but rather someone playing at becoming a Marine, I'll let you're attempted knock on Navy guys go without resorting to pointing out your lack of intelligence....

OK I lied.....

Hey dumb ass, those were Army uniforms in the video.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
They are Civil Air Patrol (USAFA) uniforms. They have an officer encampment in Alabama. Notice the guy who walks in front of the camera is wearing 3 diamonds on his shoulders, a Spaatz Col.
They look more green than blue to me but you are right about the insignia being weird.

Also the guy that walks in front of the camera with his cover on is definitely wearing an Army piss cutter. They have a very unique shape compared to the other services.

I think they are Army uniforms and it is probably a Junior ROTC class.

(I can't believe I went back and watched it a couple of times more....maybe I'm the dumb ass....)

White_Male

That video is pure stupidity.

They are not CAP, unless it was a long time ago, and even then, only maybe. If the guy with three diamonds was CAP they would be small diamonds and in a row perpendicular to the epaulets rather than in line with it as they were in this case.

CAP does not wear "USAFA" (United StatesAirForceAcademy) uniforms. CAP does wear US Air Force style uniforms with CAP distinctive emblems, insignia, and badges.

I even found a link. http://level2.cap.gov/visitors/member_services/uniform_information/

Also, as far as I know, CAP does not have an "OCS."

Edit: CAP does have a COS Cadet Officer School, which takes place at Maxwell AFB

BackOrdered

Contributor

They are not CAP, unless it was a long time ago, and even then, only maybe. If the guy with three diamonds was CAP they would be small diamonds and in a row perpendicular to the epaulets rather than in line with it as they were in this case.

CAP does not wear "USAFA" (United States Air Force Academy) uniforms. CAP does wear US Air Force style uniforms with CAP distinctive emblems, insignia, and badges.

I even found a link. http://level2.cap.gov/visitors/member_services/uniform_information/

Twas a joke.

millerjd

Stayin' alive

CAP does not wear "USAFA" (United StatesAirForceAcademy) uniforms. CAP does wear US Air Force style uniforms with CAP distinctive emblems, insignia, and badges.

Edit: CAP does have a COS Cadet Officer School, which takes place at Maxwell AFB

Sorry, in CAP we used the term USAFA for "Auxiliary" not "Academy.

It looks like it's actually JRTOC (Although the three diamonds still doesn't make sense unless it was a joint venture, which we did often with them) If you click on "more videos from this user" you'll see "JROTC Recruiting video - Bison Battalions" for the American Military Academy. Which is the same name as the beginning of the OCS video. Regardless, half the people there look 12 and could not be a real Navy/Marine OCS class.

Now where's my cookie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.