• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great House on 6 acres for rent

Sabre170

None
I have lived in this house for since April 05. We have a great landlord. All six acres are mowed and the landlord keeps the place looking awesome. The Landlord lives in a house in the middle of the property and our house is in the back. Nice long driveway, huge porches, and large trees. My rent is only $750, and our bills were $180 in the summer and we had $130 in December. Our propane bill was $325 to fill the tank. The house is a hundred years old. 9' ceilings, small closest and no central heat or air. The house has three window units and two propane heaters. If you can deal with the air and heat this place is great, especially for kids. My two love to "explore" the yard and play on the tire swing. Here are some photos:

The Landlord is great. An elderly married couple who loved our kids. They are a Christian couple and would love to rent to another Christian couple. For the NFOs out there the landlord is retired ATC, he might help with COMS.

If you have any questions just PM me.

Attachments

• driveway.jpg
    driveway.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 103
  • front of house.jpg
    front of house.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 122
  • front porch.jpg
    front porch.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 108
  • landlords house.jpg
    landlords house.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 76
  • side yard car port barn.jpg
    side yard car port barn.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 94
  • house back 1.jpg
    house back 1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 95
  • house back 2.jpg
    house back 2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 86

Sabre170

None
I forgot to say the house is off of Blue Angel Pkwy north of RIGHT BEHIND the fair grounds.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Retired ATC...hmmm...I was air ops on a CVN and although their job is to control a/c (ie approach control)...they seemed to hate the aircrew...we were always screwing up their "perfect" timing or to blame for every other issue...(maybe that was just me in full AB doing 600 kts across the 21 dme /6k fix)

Then again could just have been a grumpy ATC LDO jg.

looks like a nice place.

r/
G