• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Great Customer Service

Back in January I emailed the President of Henry Rifle Company looking for a copy of the Original 1860
Rifle. I had checked a number of Gun Shops etc. with no luck. Some even said it was out of production.
I figured I would have to continue to search and maybe I would get lucky and find one. Needles to say the rifle was a little pricey @ $2300 MSRP. Well I forgot about the email and continued to look every once in awhile to see if there was one available somewhere.

Well low and behold in July, I receive an email from the President of Henry Rifle asking me " if I was still searching for the rifle? I responded in the affirmative and let it go at that. The next day I received an email from him with an attached drop ship order. All I needed to do is take it to my local gun shop and Henry would ship the rifle in 30 days. Wow! Took the drop ship order to my gun shop and they were impressed that the President would get involved. Thirty days later I am the proud owner of one of the true classic rifles of a bygone era. What a beauty!

In short, I am impressed with Henry Rifle (Henry Repeating Arms ) and you can't go wrong with the Factory service.