• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Graduate NROTC?

kyle421

hey all! Would anyone have an idea on whether or not it's possible to do NROTC while getting a masters?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
hey all! Would anyone have an idea on whether or not it's possible to do NROTC while getting a masters?
No, it is a undergraduate program. That said, you can take all the “Naval Science” classes you want.

Redacted....I was wrong. Old gouge, I guess you can.

snake020

Contributor

Check with your local unit. I know Air Force and Army allow grad students, but they have to complete two years of ROTC and have to be attending that unit's school or one with a crosstown agreement like everyone else; I imagine Navy has a similar standard.

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
If you already have 30 credits from university then you aren’t eligible for the 4 four national scholarship. I’d contact your local unit.