• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Grad School GPA

JackieFish

Hey y’all, quick question about the GPA requirements for Intel/SWO-Intel. In the Intel program authorization for OCS, it states that a conferred graduate degree will supersede a non-qual GPA. Is this still the case? And if so, how do my stats look for intel? Full disclosure, I’ll be applying for SNA/SNFO/SWO in the next boards since intel isn’t an option, apparently.
GPA: 3.917 - MA in History
2.578 - BA in History and Political Science (yes, I know)
OAR: 57
ASTB: 7/7/8

Thanks in advance!

exNavyOffRec

Hey y’all, quick question about the GPA requirements for Intel/SWO-Intel. In the Intel program authorization for OCS, it states that a conferred graduate degree will supersede a non-qual GPA. Is this still the case? And if so, how do my stats look for intel? Full disclosure, I’ll be applying for SNA/SNFO/SWO in the next boards since intel isn’t an option, apparently.
GPA: 3.917 - MA in History
2.578 - BA in History and Political Science (yes, I know)
OAR: 57
ASTB: 7/7/8

Thanks in advance!
It is, and what will happen is the GPA's will be averaged based on credits on a GPA calculation sheet, so your UG will still have an affect.

you have a shot at Intel and your MA will show you turned things around, but competition is stiff.

SWO-Intel is not a thing anymore, still "on the books" but not used and no quotas.
SNA and SNFO next board is May so SWO is your soonest board.