• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Got the word today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

Just wanted to share my excitement. I found out today that I was pro rec'd for SNFO. Pilot was my first choice and NFO second, but that's all good. I am thrilled either way.
cowboy_125.gif

BYSun

Major Congrats Doc,

Getting a slot at this point of the game is something to be even EXTRA proud of. When will you find out your date?

Bryce

Doc

It's my understanding that it will be another few months before I have an actual acceptance and date.

spsiratt

24 April OCS
Congrats Doc! I got an SNFO slot too and waiting on my date just like you. Who knows, maybe we'll be in training together.

chazmurr

Congrats Doc,
Sorry to hear you did not get that pilot shot, but NFO should be just as exciting. Best wishes!

Nick

jasand

Doc,

Congratulations on your pro rec. If you don't mind me asking, how long ago was it that you submitted your app.?

Undertow

CONGRATS!!! I dream of the day that I get that kind of news!:) I'd buy you a beer but uh.. yeah, I'm only an E-3 and I get paid in galley food;)

Doc

Thanks to everyone for the replies.

jasand........it took just at 4 weeks to here back from time of submission.

rmbrown

Good job Doc, and good luck to you.
Also, 4 weeks on reply... man, I waited at least 4 months. I'm heading in Nov. 1 for SNFO.
Best Wishes!

-RMB

Status
Not open for further replies.