• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valion310

Well, if your an old guy(25) like me and others who are prior enlisted, just put "Salty Dog!"

quote:
I know what you mean. I'm real experienced. but I don't think I can figure out how to put that on a resume'

ghost_ttu

Valion I bout fell out of my chair laughing on that one! Right now is when someone looks back on things and says I wish I had done this and that, but you have to play the hand that you have and hope it pays off. So as far as the resume goes, just do your best and roll the dice.

Valion310

LOL ... I hope that gets me a few brownie points some where along the road to Strike Fighterdom. Maybe it will get put on my Chiefs Sh*t list as my classes Div. Commander (or whatever they are called in OCS)!

"Gooooood Moorrrnnnniiinnngggggg Sqqquuiirrrllllllllll...."

Valion310 out-

Edited by - Valion310 on 08/16/2002 03:25:24

JT1208

Jim,

I'm 26 July '03 OCS Class. As of last week they have 13 SNA slots left for BDCP. If your wait listed you will get BDCP when enough people leave for OCS

JT

Jim

JT,

Its good to hear of somebody else headed down for 26 July next year. When do you graduate from college and was your original report date moved back on hearing you got BDCP? I graduate on 18 May and the way I understand it, the Navy starts paying you as an E-5 immediately upon graduation from college. It almost seems to good to be true that they would pay me that for two months for doing nothing and I'm worried they'll move my report date up without giving me much notice.

-jim

JT1208

Jim,

I graduate the 18th of May as well, however the Navy doesn't start paying you as an E-5 until they get your final grades, which makes it like 2 weeks less but it's still nice. As for moving up your date, I know there is a post on here refering to a date moving up I think it is "OCS date curveball" or something like that. My date has never moved, it was on my accecptance letter into OCS. However I'd tend to think that a move-up is fightable.

JT

Status
Not open for further replies.