• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Getting sick before PFT

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
We never did exclusivley UBDs/pushpulls....always had a run or some other event prior to those. If you did combined it might have been a bit different. I did PLC. Gotta love the humidity eh? ;)

Lawman

None
We never did exclusivley UBDs/pushpulls....always had a run or some other event prior to those. If you did combined it might have been a bit different. I did PLC. Gotta love the humidity eh? ;)

Must be a 10 week thing. First week we did intro courses to everything where PT really wasnt so bad but your brain made it that way. By week 3 I remember looking at the next days PT schedule and it saying "O-course, Run Curcuit, UBD's, Push-Pulls" and thinking wow theres no way we can get all that done before we have to chow and go to the next training event. Showed me didnt they.

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
Memories Memories... I remember our first PT at jrs. consisted of a 3-Mile run then UBDs/Circuit course... "We can't do this stuff every time can we?" ohhh yess, we can! ;)