• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

getting married

Status
Not open for further replies.

progolfer20

HI everyone. I have a few questions I wanted to ask and hopefully someone can help. My fiance and I are currently at Pensacola NAS. He is actually Air Force but he'll be going through Navigator training here. We are planning on getting married down here but are not exactly sure when to do it. Right now he is going through NIFT then has to go through API. Are there specific dates that API starts? We are kinda thinking to do it after API, so he won't be so stressed out. Once he is done with API will he just be flying from the base? Were obviously not going on a honeymoon so we don't need a whole week off. Just the weekend. Is it possible to do this?? Both of our families keep bugging us about setting a date. They all need to set up their vacation days for work.
So if anyone has any suggestions/ideas please help. THANKS!!

Chris

Jenmarie

Demons are cute when they sleep!
Contributor
progolfer20 said:
HI everyone. I have a few questions I wanted to ask and hopefully someone can help. My fiance and I are currently at Pensacola NAS. He is actually Air Force but he'll be going through Navigator training here. We are planning on getting married down here but are not exactly sure when to do it. Right now he is going through NIFT then has to go through API. Are there specific dates that API starts? We are kinda thinking to do it after API, so he won't be so stressed out. Once he is done with API will he just be flying from the base? Were obviously not going on a honeymoon so we don't need a whole week off. Just the weekend. Is it possible to do this?? Both of our families keep bugging us about setting a date. They all need to set up their vacation days for work.
So if anyone has any suggestions/ideas please help. THANKS!!

Chris

Hey there Chris,

Does your husband have an actual API date? I know there are a lot of guys, and gals hanging around A-pool just waiting for API to start... My husband is starting his third month of waiting, which is nothing compared to some of the stories we've heard with people sitting around for many months. It may be easier to plan the wedding for the end of your husband's NIFT training. At least for that you know a date already... (or at least a rough idea.) Sorry that I'm not more help. My husband and I had three wedding dates before we were able to get one that would work with his training. Best of luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.