• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY '05 Pilot Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DairyCreamer

Just turned in my 1st application package for SNA this morning with my recuiter. I'm sure I'll be denied a few times before they accept me... but, the gouge:

Latest numbers indicate 20/186 pilot slots for FY '05 have been filled thus far.

Plenty of slots left for those willing to wait until at least October '04 for SNA :)

I will repeat this post in other forums to spread the word :)

Good luck guys!

~Nate

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
you hoping for direct accession or bdcp?

DairyCreamer

I'm going direct... my GPA isn't sufficient to get into BDCP. Hopefully that doesn't screw me entirely to get a pilot slot, though I'm sure it doesn't help!

~Nate

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Good luck man. Be patient or you will just drive yourself crazy. I turned in my first set of documents at the end of March. I've professionally recommended (under the new application process) and am still waiting on the official selection. It takes a while.

Meridiani

Close...it's Baccalaureate Degree Completion Program. There's a pretty good description at the Miami University website:http://www.units.muohio.edu/sfa/navy.htm

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
There's plenty of info on this forum about BDCP. The short version: get paid a lot to go to school and stay in shape. You're on contract so you have a committment even if you bail out of OCS.

Status
Not open for further replies.