• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Furnished rentals in San Diego?

villanelle

Nihongo dame desu
Contributor
Due to a ridiculously complicated PCS, we will have a 6-8 month move to San Diego. I'm evaluating our options and hoping we can just forgo a HHG delivery, which will streamline the process significantly. Any pointers on where I can look? VRBO and Homeaway are priced for much shorter term scenarios, though I may contact some of the listings and make offers, if it comes down to that. We'll have only one car so we need to be either on the island or maybe close to the ferry, so Husband can bike to work much of the time.

We don't have exact dates yet so I'm not looking to secure a specific place. Just looking to see if the plan to rent a furnished place is feasible, within what we want to pay, so I'm hoping to find places where furnished units might be listed.

Anyone have a direction in which they can point me?