• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FULL DISCLOSURE - Does HSV 2 (Genital Herpes) Disqualify from Marine Flight school

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Pants

Unfortunately, my friend that knows this guy's brother that knows this other one guy who is in the application process for a Flight Contract with the Marines, unfortunately found out he contracted HSV 2 (genital herpes) and wanted to inquire whether it will disqualify him from flight? Also, he has not taken the flight physical yet but will so shortly and was wondering if they ask about any current STDs and in particular HSV 2 and whether it will disqualify one from flight school?

robav8r

None
Contributor
Son, this is a turnip truck . . .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 51

The_Pants

I have no idea what that means. Unfortunately, I'm new to this site and just looking for an answer to my question, that's all. So if you could help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Unfortunately, my friend that knows this guy's brother that knows this other one guy who is in the application process for a Flight Contract with the Marines,
Uhh, this should be posted in the Doc's Corner forum, Ask the Flight Surgeon... thread. You should recommend to your friend knowing the guy's brother's friend (or is it the friendly guy's brother?, WHOEVER:rolleyes:), that it would behoove him to NOT withhold this condition from the examining Physician, whether or not he is asked.:oops:
BzB

Status
Not open for further replies.