• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

from bud's gun shop

flaps

happy to be here
None
Contributor
After spending the first six weeks of 2012 attending various firearms industry shows, including the NSSF Shot Show in Las Vegas with the highest dealer attendance of record, there was one obvious recurring theme from every manufacturer we visited with...."we just can't make enough firearms". Although we fully expected another surge later in 2012, it has already started as the ATF continues to report all time record highs in background/NICS checks as well as Conceal Carry/CCW permit applications.

OldNavy

I've seen a roughly 100% increase in the number of people I fingerprint for a FL Concealed Weapon Permit over the past 18 months.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Bought two pistols on deployment. Buying a CMP M1, too. Bought at least one, possibly two watches! Fuck!

Good thing I'm not spending anything on this deployment and the ole lady has her own bank account.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
Realized I was a gun glutton, so I didn't buy any new firearm for myself in February...but Red loves her new Taurus slim 9mm!

MasterBates

I think I'm just going to build up more ARs when I get back to CONUS.

Since I now have a gun building room of the house, and enough room for an indoor shooting range.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Realized I was a gun glutton, so I didn't buy any new firearm for myself in February...but Red loves her new Taurus slim 9mm!

Good choice if you have to skip one month- February is the shortest month. :)

CAMike

None
Contributor
The two local CA FFL's that I patronize most often have gone from local run of the mill gun shops in 2006 to nearly completely specializing in AR and AK platforms. Even in 2012 there is ALWAYS a small line of customers inside these shops. Californians crave AR's and AK's with Off List Lowers(OLL) and bullet buttons (BB) of course. When you find the squeamish Democrat gun owner near the coast and you start talking firearms- they often open up and gush about their one compliant AR or their one CA DOJ Non-Rostered handgun.

Roster of Approved: http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/

This CA Rifle Flow Chart hyperlink is accurate and some LE keep in their possession as the CA laws are fairly complex.
If you're interested that is: http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

OscarMyers

None
Bought two pistols on deployment. Buying a CMP M1, too. Bought at least one, possibly two watches! Fuck!

Good thing I'm not spending anything on this deployment and the ole lady has her own bank account.

How was that evolution? Was it as difficult as it Seems?

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I think I'm just going to build up more ARs when I get back to CONUS.

Since I now have a gun building room of the house, and enough room for an indoor shooting range.

MB be sure you check out BCM when you are ready. They make a wide variety of excellent uppers at reasonable prices.

With prices for tier 1 stuff so low my AR collection has morphed into all BCM, Noveski and Colt. LMT, and Daniel Defense are also out there at prices we used to pay for Bushmasters and RRA. Good times for AR buyers.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk