• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FREE!

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
...except for Huggy. $275 for that guy...:D

Attachments

• a12_sa507-flightmanual.pdf
    17.7 MB · Views: 180

robav8r

None
Contributor
After a cursory perusal, it's clear I wouldn't have made it in the astronaut program :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So this thing is only 244 pages. The MH-60R NATOPS is over 1200 pages. Obviously sending a > 7 MILLION pound (!) object to the moon isn't anywhere near as complicated as trying to figure out what initiates the LDI test.

Hopeful Hoya

pilot
Contributor
Amazing how such a complex vehicle could be so simple. Trying to make sense of those engine flow diagrams was quite a challenge though, the F1 was a work of art.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Here's a pic of the IU...funny that the thing probably had less computing power than the laptop I'm typing on now.

Attachments

• 6759444.jpg
    6759444.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 33

brownshoe

Contributor
Here's a pic of the IU...funny that the thing probably had less computing power than the laptop I'm typing on now.
Back in the 70's I thought I was hot shit with an AT, two 20meg HD's, a mathcopro and 640. Not to mention I played Leisure Suit Larry AND the Space Quest series! ;)

jmcquate

Contributor
There's a Saturn V IR on display at Udvar Hazey. It had less computing power than your car (So did the Shuttle). Computer commands and code were uploaded from Houston.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
If I end up working for a space-related firm, I'm totally wearing a short-sleeve shirt w/ a black tie.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If I end up working for a space-related firm, I'm totally wearing a short-sleeve shirt w/ a black tie.

.......and take up smoking.

Horned rimmed glasses and male pattern baldness are also required.

sy-howard.jpg