• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

free snuggies...haha

Mos

None
If I were to get a snuggie, I'd complete the image by starting a cult. And as supreme leader, each of the women would be required to come to my bed at least once a week to, you know... snuggle. :tongue2_1

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I love the commercials where the whole family is outside at the baseball game and look like the jedi council in the middle of the bleachers...or the lady who can't answer a phone while wearing a blanket.

I never thought wearing a blanket while doing something else could be considered multitasking, but apparently it is. What a great country we live in.

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I love the commercials where the whole family is outside at the baseball game and look like the jedi council in the middle of the bleachers...or the lady who can't answer a phone while wearing a blanket.

I never thought wearing a blanket while doing something else could be considered multitasking, but apparently it is. What a great country we live in.

OMG JEDI COUNCIL!?! I never thought about that....even if I was Mace Windu for halloween....

Not gonna lie, I have always thought these things were ridiculous, in look and in general.....buuutt I couldn't help myself and sent in an order for 2.

However, I may be at OCS when it comes, which sucks because I was hoping to bring it with me for those cold nights in Newport :p

GO_AV8_DevilDog

Round 2...
Contributor
I wore a bathrobe backwards once... does that count?

edit: whoops didnt realize the college humor links were to the same vid

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Ordered one for Mrs. Pickle...using her info of course...should be interesting if it arrives while I am on det...

Mos

None
However, I may be at OCS when it comes, which sucks because I was hoping to bring it with me for those cold nights in Newport :p

I would pay top dollar to see your DI walk in on you wearing one of those things.:D

CUPike11

Still avoiding work as much as possible....
None
Contributor
I would pay top dollar to see your DI walk in on you wearing one of those things.:D

I'd be willing to do it just to see the reaction and what would happen...i'm sure i'd regret it WAY sooner rather than later, but still be funny....

So Mos how much are we talking here? $$$$$

MrsPickle

MIT- Manatee In Training
Contributor
Ordered one for Mrs. Pickle...using her info of course...should be interesting if it arrives while I am on det...

Wait... what? This does not count as my birthday present, fyi... Maybe I'll find a 'real' pilot (read: jet pilot) to snuggle with, while you're in San Diego on det (ooh, burns, doesn't it).

p.s. Hope you like being a Proctologist that specializes in VD! :D

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Wait... what? This does not count as my birthday present, fyi... Maybe I'll find a 'real' pilot (read: jet pilot) to snuggle with, while you're in San Diego on det (ooh, burns, doesn't it).

p.s. Hope you like being a Proctologist that specializes in VD! :D

Ohh, honey, you know jet pilots don't like women...

Enjoy the snuggli, and the Per Diem I'm earning while I'm "working" in a whales vagina...

Pickle

beaverslayer

pilot
Well, as ridiculous as these things are, they're free. So I ordered one, and got all 6 of my housemates to order one for themselves. It's just too hard to pass up on free stuff! Hopefully now we don't all get flooded with spam. Has anyone taken the survey yet?