• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free OCS crap in Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.

notsomuch

I have a bunch of crap that you'll use at OCS (uniforms, workout clothes, equipment, useful crap). A lot of it is new and unstamped. As for the stamped stuff, you can still wear it, just can't use it for inspections. If you live in Austin, you should come get it for you or your OCS buddies. Someone'll use it.

If you come get it by Monday, I'll dispense free survivin' OCS advise as well.

email at discovery@gmail.com

jg5343

FLY NAVY...Divers need the work
pilot
I think Ben is from Austin, but if he doesn't want it will you ship it to Houston if I pay for it?

Brandy

Im interested in free stuff, but not to sure of what I could use becuase Im a girl. If anything I would be down for the free ocs survival info.

notsomuch

So I boxed up the stuff -- it would take about $20 to ship.

I'm a 38R, 32/32 sized guy, but the stuff is a little big on me -- you want a little extra room for the bends and thrusts, anyway. There are:

2x wash khakis (pants and shirts) -- unstamped/unworn/unwashed
1x wash khakis (pants and shirt) -- unstamped
1x black uniform (shirt and pants) -- unstamped/unworn/unwashed
1x white uniform (shirt and pants) -- unstamped
1x white shoes -- worn but clean size 9.5 or 10, believe these are unstamped.
Assorted belts unstamped.
Stamped unworn undies and undershirts
Khaki and white combo cover with frame size 7 1/8, I believe (it's a hat).
2x Khaki wedge hats
Assorted anchor pins.
1x all weather jacket
1x spring jacket
1x canteen

Brandy, if you're in Austin, you can come get this stuff and give it to whomever you want in your class at the first POV run (or before if you meet some people to party the weekend of check-in). I'm heading out of town Monday, so if you want the free advice, you gotta act quick. I guess I could field questions on email as I'd prefer not to broadcast it over the internet.

If someone else wants it, please email me your address and paypal me $20 for shipping (except I'll want the payment at a different address to be determined later). discovery@gmail.com

Good luck at OCS and in the fleet, everyone.

notsomuch

There's also short sleeve workout shirts, unworn, and a few sets of sweats that have been worn (maybe one set was never worn, I forget). All this is unstamped, though.

I was thinking that this is a few hundred bucks worth of stuff -- you'll kick yourself for not taking it for free. I got it free (well, the tax payers gave it to me), so I thought I'd pass it along.

koolkatsalley

If no one is willing to pick it up from you, I will. I live in S.A. One hour from Austin. Let me know on Monday if you want me to go up and get it.

Thanks,

Jef
(210)748-8389

OCS class 12-05

surferb

I'm going to get dinner reservations at a local restaurant in Pensicola on Sat at 2000. I'll post more details in a few days. Please email/PM me if you're interested

Nathan

notsomuch

Crap is taken! Koolkatsalley met up with me to get it.

I wish all of you luck. If any of you have any questions, email me and I'll do my best to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.