• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Free Furniture - Whidbey

Belle

two babies make a mama insane
I have a tan couch and leather "man chair" available for free to anyone who wants to come pick them up. I'm in Oak Harbor, very close to Ault Field.

The couch was bought in 2001 and is in good shape with a few minor spots and snags. I don't have any really great pictures of it because it is still shrink wrapped from when the movers brought it here. The photo I do have is from 2006, and as you can see, the dog was allowed on the couch.

The man chair is in VERY broken in and is definitely not a display item, but is very comfortable.

Send me a PM if you are interested in either item.

Attachments

• Tallulah Couch.jpg
    Tallulah Couch.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 2007 08 20 001.JPG
    2007 08 20 001.JPG
    455.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 2007 08 20 002.JPG
    2007 08 20 002.JPG
    484.8 KB · Views: 34

Belle

two babies make a mama insane
Doesn't look like he wants that couch to go at all...

Look at the sadness in his/her eyes, you're potentially
taking away "it's" piece of furniture..:p

btw...why are you gettin rid of these items?

Don't feel bad for the dog. She's spoiled rotten and is in fact stretched out all over the bed right now.

We are getting rid of them because we don't have room for them. They used to be in our "office" and now we don't have an extra room for that purpose. Moving from Texas (cheap real estate) to Washington (not cheap real estate) caused quite a bit of downsizing.