• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS Forum Update and Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All,

Thank you for your patience with the website recently being down. The moderators decided to pause the website and discuss how we were going to proceed with the website. Recent posting attacks, trolling and other behavior had recently gotten out of hand. And detracted from the overall purpose of the website. That of being a resource to those aspiring to become Naval Aviators.

As part of that, some members have been given time off from the website. Along with removing the War Zone and changing that into a private forum that is moderated.

Going forward, the "unofficial" policy I had, that Winged Aviators would not be banned from the website is at an end. The forum as a whole can not tolerate members who desire to troll or attack other members without consequences. From now on, moderators will use the Warning system if they see posts that are not appropriate. If this is elevated, they can recommend to one of the Admins that a member can be banned from the website for a given time period. This will be utilized.

Along with that, I updated the forum to the latest software to enhance the operation and provide the most up to date functionality. You will see some new features, along with article and question threads that are available for creation and use.

This is not open for debate, if you have any questions, feedback or comments, please send me a private message.

Thank you,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.