• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyjetboy

If anyone is going to do it, just do it, don't let the opinions of others sway you..good luck.

Edited by - johnnyjetboy on 04/15/2002 00:35:16

johnnyjetboy

You are right.

quote:
I suggest that in the future you refrain from your own un-officer like comments, if you even are one. I have no room for people like you either here in this forum or wearing the same wings as mine or even in my Navy. You are nothing but a hypocrit. This forum has managed to remain clean since its inception and I won't have you sour it with unprofessional comments. I will leave your post here for the moment but if you have future comments like this one you will find it removed from the forum.

Matt

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Wow,
I'm sorry I missed this post. I'm proud of the way all parties handled this post. I didn't read it but I think the mistake was handled positively and is learning experience. Semper Fi! Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Dave Shutter

Smells like some DOR remarks were made. This issue has raised it's head in the past and I'm sure it will continue to. All I have to add is that when they say "your an Officer first and a pilot second" they're not kidding. Read Matt's post about his collateral duties and you'll see. I didn't even know they had some of those positions. I haven't even been fitted for a flight suit yet but I can say that there's a lot of issues that don't come up, and things you don't realize, until you actually get thrown in the mix. If someone realizes that aviation isn't for them then the best thing for all involved is to move on to something else.

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
Unfortunatly I was not able to see this post either however I must say that I am not happy that someone would openly post such a comment on this forum. I know that a decision to DOR is a difficult and excruciating one. I know because someone I know just DORed. But this is not the place to openly criticize such a decision!!! AND the fact that it was made under a fake name makes it that much worse, and frankly I don’t think I would want such and individual in my Navy. If your going to talk about someone at lest have the decency to do it to there face!

Paul Burke

I use the same webhost that this site is on. I am sure that johnnyjetboy's ip address is on file and since Vicki is an Officer it may be enough grounds to hunt down that bastard and exercise the UCMJ on his ass.

Dave Shutter

John...

You better have some good pix and stories from the deployment. We know you spent most of your air time working the coffee machine in that little galley in the back of the P-3 as the FNG, but surely they let you hold the yolk at least once.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Dave,

Your just jealous of the off duty pilot's rack, a feature not included in your precious jets!

Oh, BTW, how many combat flight hours do you have? Got to love the green ink in the log book.

Yes I have a lot of great pics (I have taken close to a thousand pics with my digital camera on deployment, maybe a hundred of which are actually worthwhile) and stories.

Well, I have to get back to work.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.