• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

flight tests

Jbramps

I'm getting ready to take my flight tests. I have the arco books on officer candidate tests and flight aptitude tests. I have been studying them pretty hard. Do they cover everything or should i be studying other stuff to. I really need to do well on these.

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot
try a search. plenty of material to read and some gouge. check it out.

my take was that the books pretty much covered all the types of subjects you'll have, not necessarily the specific questions though.

another big thing i noticed was the timed portions. the spatial perception i believe, identifying the aircraft orientation based on the cockpit view, had to be completed in 5 mins or so. i figured out how many seconds i could spend on each one, answered them and moved on, so i didn't end up with questions unanswered. other times you oughta have plenty of time.

check out all the other material on the board. unless you've already done that. in which case, good luck.