• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight Physical Short Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMan

Hi all,

I'm taking a Flight Physical Short Form for a pre-commissioning package on Friday (I already took the long form in June, it's my birth month so I need to keep my physical "up").

I just want to know what it consists of? Would I be measured for anthros again? If not, would I be measured again once I report to NOMI at API (in the future, that is)? Or I'll just take the short form again once I'm there?

Thanks!

DMan

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
It's really easy...a tube of blood, a hearing test, a lame eye chart test, and some general poking by the doc. Nothing like a long form or Pre-com physical.

DMan

You mean no more "uh, turn around and bend over..." or "cough for me please..."? [:D]

DMan

grouch

Dman, If you want to make Dr. Feelsalot as uncomfortable as he is making you, here is a tip. When he bends down and grabs your manhood, put your hands on both sides of his head.

ghost_ttu

*laughs* Of course you would be under review forever on the don't ask don't tell policy......

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Originally posted by DMan
You mean no more "uh, turn around and bend over..." ...

You know, I've never had this on a flight physical...I think someone just likes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.