• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight physical prior to TBS

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
I'm getting ready to check in to TBS. I thought I'd triple checked to make sure I had everything taken care of but I just re read the check in and it says you have to have a current flight physical that won't expire during TBS. The last flight physical I had was before OCS in 2008. I went and got a PHA a couple weeks ago prior to TBS. None of the other guys who I know that are air have recent flight physicals either. Is this going to put us in Mike or will we be OK?

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I'm getting ready to check in to TBS. I thought I'd triple checked to make sure I had everything taken care of but I just re read the check in and it says you have to have a current flight physical that won't expire during TBS. The last flight physical I had was before OCS in 2008. I went and got a PHA a couple weeks ago prior to TBS. None of the other guys who I know that are air have recent flight physicals either. Is this going to put us in Mike or will we be OK?

You'll be okay, and will get current as soon as you check into MATSG-21. Lots of guys were in the same boat you are in now.