• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight of 4 at BFM?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Just curious if it was any AW knuckleheads I saw taxiing out of BFM today as we were air-taxiing in. Didn't see what wing they were from.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I figured if I placed this in advanced jet, folks would have the SA to know I was speaking about T-45s. Couldn't tell A or C.

-1 for SA JAC. ;)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
I figured if I placed this in advanced jet, folks would have the SA to know I was speaking about T-45s. Couldn't tell A or C.

-1 for SA JAC. ;)

Haha sorry dude, I just read the "new posts" nowadays with little regard for forum......or safety. Wasn't me, but I did fly to GPT........in the sim.......arggghhhhhhh get some

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Well if we're counting sim time, I just flew from Nawlinz to P'cola. Of course we were in the goo the whole time and lost a couple engines that miraculously fixed themselves. Also had to go boost out, no-flap, that was fun. But back to the original question, no it wasn't me there.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Well if we're counting sim time, I just flew from Nawlinz to P'cola. Of course we were in the goo the whole time and lost a couple engines that miraculously fixed themselves. Also had to go boost out, no-flap, that was fun. But back to the original question, no it wasn't me there.

You should have gone to Chanault instead and picked up some simulated etouffee

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
Oh yeah, I love Million Air. Did an airnav solo in advanced and picked up their BBQ. You know a place is good when you can order from the air.

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Wasn't the same flight of four but I had my instructor take the controls on final so I could catch these guys on Saturday. :D Any AW hooligans fly into KBFM in a bunch of Harriers?

Attachments

• CIMG0311.jpg
    CIMG0311.jpg
    785.8 KB · Views: 169
  • CIMG0310.JPG
    CIMG0310.JPG
    898.4 KB · Views: 141