• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Flight jacket sewing - VA Beach

flgator92

None
Does anybody know of a good place that does a solid job of sewing leather patches onto your G-1 in VA Beach? My wife and I PCS'd to Virginia Beach recently and I'm looking for a good place to get some leather patches sewn on my flight jacket and get something sewn into the jacket liner. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. (I've tried the search function and can't find anything, so any help would be great.)

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Does anybody know of a good place that does a solid job of sewing leather patches onto your G-1 in VA Beach? My wife and I PCS'd to Virginia Beach recently and I'm looking for a good place to get some leather patches sewn on my flight jacket and get something sewn into the jacket liner. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. (I've tried the search function and can't find anything, so any help would be great.)
All will be revealed here….https://www.airwarriors.com/communi...ying-leather-nomex-wep-jackets-patches.25724/

OscarMyers

None

I got mine done at Grace Monogram and alteration in the Hilltop plaza in VB. They pulled the liner to sew in my name tag and squadron patch.

flgator92

None
I got mine done at Grace Monogram and alteration in the Hilltop plaza in VB. They pulled the liner to sew in my name tag and squadron patch.
I assume, then, they didn't tape up your patches to the jacket and damage them and overall it was solid work? Thanks a lot. I'll have to give them a call.

OscarMyers

None
I assume, then, they didn't tape up your patches to the jacket and damage them and overall it was solid work? Thanks a lot. I'll have to give them a call.

I was happy with the work. Never hurts to ask them to not use tape, but I don't think they did.