• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Fleet Board Questions.

Flint159

Good afternoon,

I am a SELRES interested in applying for SNA through the OCS fleet board and had a couple of questions I was hoping someone could help me with. I already tore my hair out searching for clarification online and with my CCC on these but apologize if these are basic questions.

1) From the wording in the 1420.1B it sounds as though URL candidates must have a degree in hand prior to applying. Is this accurate or can I submit an academic degree plan with the package and apply prior to graduation as civilians can?

2) For SELRES age waivers what time is considered for the waiver? The instruction just states 'active duty' so would initial active duty for training, time on orders, or mobilization time count towards the waiver? I don't currently require a waiver, but may if rejected and I have to reapply.

Thank you for your time.