• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fixing the glitch: Please post here if you lost access to private forums recently

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Request access to PNA again. Thanks!

I'm showing that you should have it. If you still don't, follow my directions above and you should get PNA back (ie, opt out of War Zone). If that doesn't work, let me know and I can see if I have another trick that might work.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I tried resetting all of your access groups. Let me know if that worked. If it didn't, the only other thing I have the ability to do is to "unapprove" you and then reapprove you and see if that resets everything.

Beyond that, it looks like yet another thing has broken and I don't have the ability fix it. It will be up to @webmaster or @Machine

thump

pilot
I tried resetting all of your access groups. Let me know if that worked. If it didn't, the only other thing I have the ability to do is to "unapprove" you and then reapprove you and see if that resets everything.

Beyond that, it looks like yet another thing has broken and I don't have the ability fix it. It will be up to @webmaster or @Machine

Solid fix - thanks!