• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fingers are crossed...

IronmanMike

6/6/5, 55... What do you think as far as pilot chances goes???

B.S. in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, GPA 2.8

Good LORs...

Outstanding medium on Physical fitness... (not sure this even counts for anything)

I am praying this is enough to get a slot... I understand that a lot of factors play into my odds of getting a slot or not... (i.e. Navy's needs competing applicants, etc...)

Just wanted to see what all of you who have had some experience with this thought of my chances. Any input would be appreciated.

Cheers,:icon_zbee

Mike

RockyMtnNFO

None
Contributor
You have increased your chances over the non-applicants immeasurably (except for Chuck Norris). Maybe one of our engineering types could tell me exactly how much someone increases their chances by applying versus not applying. It may be infinitely but I am not sure.

Good on you for going for it. Now relax and enjoy life. Go play golf or buy a new gun; no, do both in the same day and tell us all how it went.

You're playing your hand, no sense in stressing over what you cannot control.

Boomshanka,

El Tee

Cavrone

J-Hooah
pilot
I think for Marines, you will need a waiver for 5 on the ASTB. At least one guy did in my platoon.