• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Final Select

acwildcat

pilot
Hey guys and gals,

I got my pro-rec for BDCP SNA in February. I am still, however, waiting to hear about my final select. My OR said that everything is good to go and they are just waiting to get the letter. About how long did it take for you guys to get your letter? It just seems like it is taking an awfully long time considering everything has been good to go for awhile. Any help would be appreciated.

swerdna

None
Contributor
Hey guys and gals,

I got my pro-rec for BDCP SNA in February. I am still, however, waiting to hear about my final select. My OR said that everything is good to go and they are just waiting to get the letter. About how long did it take for you guys to get your letter? It just seems like it is taking an awfully long time considering everything has been good to go for awhile. Any help would be appreciated.

I am a DA for OCS, was pro-rec'd in Jan and just got my final select letter last week.

Falk

FS SNA
I applied straight to OCS and was pro-rec'd in February and am still waiting. I got held up on some medical stuff but that was supposedly all taken care of last week.

Double_A

I was a March pro-rec and received my final select last Friday. I had everything completed by March 1st without any hiccups. You might want to talk to your recruiter again as I don't see why I would have received my fs before you.

acwildcat

pilot
I was a March pro-rec and received my final select last Friday. I had everything completed by March 1st without any hiccups. You might want to talk to your recruiter again as I don't see why I would have received my fs before you.

I have talked to him quite a bit. I'm pretty sure he is sick of hearing from me lol. He said I should be getting a letter soon and that he will call me as soon as he hears anything

Pistol719

Will Over Skill
pilot
Contributor
Well this is interesting news for me and kind of inadvertently answered a question I had. I am taking my ASTB next week and getting my app in for NFO/SNA/SWO for June. I was kinda curious as to how long the entire process takes up to swearing in that way I could give my full time job some ample notice and also inform my reserve chain if I get selected.

cram88

BDCP Supply
I was pro-rec'd for the Feb '09 boards, swore in April 23rd. But, I also have a kickass OR. I got my fs letter the Friday before the 23rd---making it the 17th.

Maybe I was extremely lucky, but, that was the longest 5 weeks I've experienced! Good luck to you, Wildcat.