• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

final pft question

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarHead100583

I have a question about pft. I took one in october and I got a 292 but my recruiter said I have to take another within 30 days of when the PLC-C board meets. My question is if I score lower than that how much does that affect the desciosion(sp)? cause I pushed myself to get a 292 and i am not sure if i could get a higher score this time

klostman

the happy dance!
They will submit the higher score, at least my OSO did. It shouldn't have much affect on the decision. If you drastically score lower than your previous 292, your OSO may reconsider sending your application in for that board.

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
He probably wants to make sure you stay motivated...if you score a 292 and then score a 260? then that says a lot about you...just keep doing a routine and you'll be at least in the 280's which is more than enough to make your app competitive for PLC.

texag02

i had been told that PFT scores are good for a year. so i'm curious why you'd have to retake a month prior to the board meeting. this would be your contract PFT right? i know you have to take on 1 mo. before you report to OCS, but thats well after any boards meet. i guess its different for PLC??

Status
Not open for further replies.