• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fifty years ago today...

brownshoe

Contributor
Congrats!
(Yes, an older fart than I.)

You have no idea, Cat. I was just on the phone with Ron and a part of our conversation was about his “uppers and lowers” and I ain’t taking about berths!:)

(Congrats, Ron. I'll get those books in the mail to you tomorrow. BTW... Hugh, did Ben send you a 'thank you' note?)

Steve

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
As a fellow "Old Fart", I would like to add my congratulations and point out that ALL three of you are older than me. :D

brownshoe

Contributor
As a fellow "Old Fart", I would like to add my congratulations and point out that ALL three of you are older than me. :D
Oh yeah? Well I was going to tell you something... but I forgot what I was going to say.:D

Steve

( How ya doin', Zip?:))

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ben's Cap 1.jpgBen's Cap 2n.jpg
(Congrats, Ron. I'll get those books in the mail to you tomorrow. BTW... Hugh, did Ben send you a 'thank you' note?)

Steve

Way to go Ron, from an even older fart! We gotta stick together.....;)

Steve, sure did get a note from Li'l Ben. Tell him it is appreciated!
BzB

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
We get any more "old farts" in here, we're all gonna need these:

makestalkeruniformstalk.jpg

brownshoe

Contributor
BTW… I just answered an email from The Chief (another Old Fart), he’s heading up for lunch soon. Anyone else want to go? (It’s his turn to buy.:D) (Shit... John is gonna kill me.)

Steve

(Ron, the books are in the mail, you should have them by Tuesday. Like I said... I'd really like to borrow that book by Dave with the Approach stories.:))