• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fidelity up, Obedience Down: Pothead kicked off Football Team

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
I don't have a dog in this hunt as I'm not a graduate of the Chesapeake University of Naval Technology ... but no problem-o:

I suspect he'll get picked up by some NCAA Division I skool (sic) that has ... shall we say, ''different priorities'' for their foosball (sic) team ...

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Probably would have been a different story if he were still healthy...I bet the knee surgery was the "real" reason and they were just waiting for a good excuse to save some face...

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Whomever laid the trump card to retain this TURD needs to get called onto the carpet, biblical pink sheet for lack of headwork. Between this "error in judgement" and the prospective cancelling of the greased statue team building exercise.... What is going on at Freddy's Finishing School for Boat Chugs?

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Wow...what a great Op-Ed piece...lays it out and makes it readable for the Moo-U guys like me...that is what I've been trying to say about much of the Navy for a while...not just the Academy