• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Febraury avaition boards

Turnin&Burnin

February aviation boards

Hey guys...Does anyone know the exact date of the February boards?

I've tried searching here and bugging my processor. I keep finding conflicting answers on here, and my processor told me that she's not authorized to give me any information on it.

Thanks

kejo

pilot
I can forgive the mispelling of "February," but I'm pretty sure you want to double check the spelling of "Aviation" before posting on AW's again...

ajax371

I'd try asking your recruiter, I know the selection board for SWO meets on the 15th. I'm not sure if the aviation board also meets at the same time.

Cams1215

I was told by my recruiter and processor that the Aviation Boards are 15 FEB.

"your application will be on the next board ~ Feb 15. Board results can take 1-3 weeks before they are released however the aviation boards have a reputation for releasing results more towards the 1 week side."

is what he sent me in the latest update about my application. Hope this helps.

pilotfish01

I just found out today, Pro Rec'd Pilot! I've been waiting a while to be able to write this post. Third times a charm!