• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Failing PI or MTT - personal stuff????

Status
Not open for further replies.

bisouss69

If you fail a PI or MTT do you get rolled back to another class date? What happends?

Also, do you have a little drawer that you are able to keep a small mag light or something that doesn't get confiscated? Do you guys use those little flashlights that go on key chains?

catpounce

This is what I have gathered from others that have been there. If you fail a PI or MTT you have to redo it. If you accumulate 2 fails you are rolled back to the preceeding class. You also have a personal locker that is inspected but must be locked at all times while not in use. I think that a key chain light wouldn't be strong enough for what you will be wanting to use it for (studying after lights out). The flash lights must be AA flashlights too for them to not be confiscated. Some people have suggested the kind that strap to your head. Sounds like good advice to me. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.