• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Face-to-Face Interview or by Phone?

SavvyPR

LCDR, Navy Reserve PAO
Updates...

The December Intel board wanted me to do two more O-5 interviews, hence why they tabled me. I hustled and lined up interviews with two O-5's.

I opted to met the CDR's face-to-face and drove 500+ miles to meet each of them at their respective locations. For others in the process, I would highly recommend meeting face-to-face for your interviews. I know it's a pain and you can conduct interviews over the phone, but going the extra mile says a great deal about your motivation.

The February Intel board me on Monday and I am anxiously awaiting the results.

Will keep you posted...

I agree with the extra mile. I drove 175 miles for two interviews and hopped a plane from Michigan to Washington, DC to have an interview at the Pentagon for my third (all Captains). I think taking the initiative to secure the interview on my own--without my recruiter's help, but with her blessing--and doing the interview face-to-face at the Pentagon rather than over the phone (which was offered) was what sealed the deal.

Good luck on your board... my board results were back the day after, so hopefully you'll hear something soon! Let us know as soon as you know!