• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F/A-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Is the airforce the only military division aquiring the F-22's, or are the Navy and Marines up to recieve them too?

Hudson

No, Only the Air Force will get them. The Navy, Marines, and the Air Force as well as a few other countries will get the F-35 in various forms.

jaerose

Yeah, the F-35 is pretty sweet. It's design is based off of the F-22, as well, but it's much cheaper and the parts for the various types are interchangable. I wouldn't mind flying some of the planes the air force has, but hey...not too many people get to land on a ship!

JR

kimphil

F-22 is and will be the premier strike fighter platform for the forseeable future. No other plane will be able to touch it. However, it has one major design flaw -- you have to be in the Air Force to fly it!
yuck_125.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What would Jesus drive?"

Duh. A truck -- Jesus was a carpenter.

NuSnake

while I disagree with kimphil on MOST things...haha...I have to agree with the design flaw that he has pointed out.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

Status
Not open for further replies.