• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

F/A-18 PC simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

You gotta try this game! It´s awesome! If anyone here is serious about piloting, this is as close as he can get to the real thing. There are also online squadrons, I´m in VFA-25. I hope you don´t yell at me for putting up this topic. BTW, does anyone here own this game?

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Kenny Husin

I happen to own the previous game that Janes made: F-15. This game is just as awesome! I didn't get F-18 because my computer's too slow for it. I fly F-15 just about everyday and my flying's just gotten better ever since. You're right, these sims are the closest anyone will get to flying the real thing. I think anyone in this forum will certainly appreciate these flight simulations, we all have the same interests.

Edited by - Kenny Husin on 11 June 2000

Phoenix

Yes, you´re right. I never tried F-15, because it just wouldn´t run on a P200 . Now I have a Celeron 400(which I´ll soon replace) and the game works just fine with all details on in 1024 x 768. Altough it can get a little choppy with 6 or mere aircraft around you. Anyway, come to Jane´s Combat. Net sometime and we can chat a bit. My nickname is Pheno_25th.

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Kenny Husin

Yeah we can certainly do that. Too bad we can't play each other cause we have different games. It's all good though. I go by Merlin10. Hopefully we can catch one another in there sometime.

Kenny Husin

Actually Phoenix I'm not really in the Philippines. I am from the Philippines, but I am now residing in California . So I hope the US time zone will somewhat ease the time problem. Do you go to JanesCombat often?

Edited by - Kenny Husin on 14 June 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.