• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Eyesight Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tahoe

Good news!! I passed the hard part..the eye test! I was better than 20/20 with a minor refactive error of +.15. That's great considering the standards are currently 20/40 in either eye and a refactive error that falls between +1 or -3.

brian-75

Congrats on your passing of the eye exam. Was your test with a civilian eye doctor or a military doctor? I had my eye doctor do my eyes and boy I was worried for awhille. My left eye is 20/25 but my right is 20/40 with -.75, -1.00. So I barely passed. The bright spot is that the doc said I had the potential for stong eyes and that my perscription takes me to 20/15 with very little problem and boy what a difference that is.

Tahoe

My recruter sent me to a doctor. The thing you have to remember about your eyes is they change everyday. Based on the amount of water and other things you take in your sight can change. At least this is what the doc said.

Status
Not open for further replies.