• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

eye exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

klostman

the happy dance!
I just passed the ATSB, and my OSO is sending me down to get the eye exam. Just curious as to what it consists of. Thanks

O-man

Uh- just dont make any plans to drive for the rest of the day. My OSO and I ate shortly after it- I had a burger, fries and cola, only b/c I KNEw that the place had it and Not only could I not see well enough to read the menue, when my food came I could see brown (berger on bun) and yellow (fries) but could not see one fry from another- that made him laugh every time I tried to grab some.

jet_ifr

The day of my flight physical at Grand Forks AFB I had to transport myself home...well, I flew myself up there in a Cessna 177RG and my eyes were still dialated at 4:30pm. I had to get back to FSD, the weather was supposed to deteriorate significantly the next day so I filed an IFR flight plan and took off with the autopilot on at 5:00pm. I couldn't see the guages very well, but I could see the HSI...long story short it took another 2 days for my vision to return to normal.

Good Luck

I fly. Me pilot?

Status
Not open for further replies.