• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Expiration for Application content

Freddie Ansley

Good afternoon everyone. I have submitted my OCS application and it was denied, is there an expiration for letters of recommendations and the Officer Appraisal sheets? I know there is for the Medical Evaluations but I am haven't gotten much more than "I think you have to get a new one every so often." I'd rather not find out after I submit my package again. Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good afternoon everyone. I have submitted my OCS application and it was denied, is there an expiration for letters of recommendations and the Officer Appraisal sheets? I know there is for the Medical Evaluations but I am haven't gotten much more than "I think you have to get a new one every so often." I'd rather not find out after I submit my package again. Thank you for any guidance you can provide.

The rule of thumb is one year. Physical must be dated no longer than 90 days.