• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Excellent site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinch2020

I just wanted to give a BZ to this excellent site. I actually just took my officer test yesterday and did really well so its great to see a site like this. Didnt quite qualify for pilot but NFO looks really good. Now its just a question of what I want to fly in! I am thinking of possibly trying for an EA-6B Prowler, although I dont know how the competition will be. In any case, great jiob on the site and keep up the good work!

Dave Shutter

A new recruiter at my office is an NFO from the E-6 TACAMO community and he did a good job of explaining NFO training to me, makes it actually sound appealing. What he also said that you might find interesting is that the NFO slots in the 2-seat Superhornet are apparently wide open and that they don't have near as many as they need for the first units in transition now. CNO's office has been sending out memos to units with NFO's saying all they have to do is put their name on the list cuz they're up for grabs.

grain of salt...

D

Grinch2020

Now that is good news! I would love to fly in a Super Hornet(since I heard of this site of the F/A 18 forum at Sim HQ). I am prior enlisted however I served on an LHA so the only aircraft I really saw were Harriers and helos, LOTS of helos. A hornet DID do a fly by once when we were cruising off the coast of California. What a site! That gives me some hope than but I will be happy to fly in whatever the Navy needs me in. Thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.