• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Eval Waiver

slimultimate

Does anyone have any experience with the Navy evaluation waiver request memo. I am a reservist submitting an active seal officer commissioning package. Because I have been in less than 3 years I need to put that specific waiver in. Has anyone put one in before? If so is there a specific format? Do i sign it or my CoC? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Elbandito

Does anyone have any experience with the Navy evaluation waiver request memo. I am a reservist submitting an active seal officer commissioning package. Because I have been in less than 3 years I need to put that specific waiver in. Has anyone put one in before? If so is there a specific format? Do i sign it or my CoC? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Your command career counselor will help you get this waiver and the rest of your packages submitted through your Nosc.